ADDITIONAL CALIFORNIA PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
Effective Date: 7/20/2020
Last Revised: 7/20/2020
The following California Privacy Disclosures is adopted to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and applies solely to all visitors of our website and users of any services, applications, searches, and/or forms, who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). These disclosures supplement our Online Privacy Statement, and explain how we collect, use, disclose, and process personal information that is obtained. All the terms in the following disclosures have the same meaning as defined in the CCPA and our general Online Privacy Statement, unless stated otherwise.
By using this website or any services provided, you are accepting the policies and terms as provided.
NOTICE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, can be associated with, or is reasonably capable of being linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government record
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from CCPA. For example, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FRCA”), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”), or California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”).
We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers over the past 12 months:
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND USED
Personal information can be directly or indirectly collected from you or your agents. We obtain personal information directly from you (or your agents), when you (or your agents) provide us with the information, or use our website, such as submitting an online application. When we perform our service, we may indirectly obtain personal information about you (or your agents) through third party service providers, government entities, credit bureaus, and/or consumer data resellers.
Your personal information may be used or disclosed in order for us to provide you with the services. This includes, but is not limited to providing you with a quote on the mortgage rate, providing you with a pre-approval, processing and/or refinancing a loan. Your personal information may also be used to create and customize your account, and allow us to personalize our service to you, including but not limited to marketing and advertisements.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Over the past 12 months, we have not sold any personal information about you, but we may disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following third parties in order to provide our services:
- Affiliated companies or subsidiaries;
- Service providers that assist us with processing personal information, so that we can provide you with the services; and/or
- Government agencies as required by law
Over the past 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Personal Information categories listed in California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e)
- Protected classification characteristics under California or Federal law
- Commercial information
- Professional or employment-related information
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to the CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information.
1. Right to Notice: Consumers have the right to request disclosure of any of the following information that was collected about them over the past 12 months:
a. The categories of personal information we collected;
b. The categories of sources of personal information we collected; and
c. Categories of third parties we disclosed the information to, and our business purpose for collecting and/or selling that information
2. Right to Delete: Consumers have the right to request deletion of personal information we have collected, subject to certain exceptions. Please send all such requests to the contact information listed below, under the section titled “Contact Information.”
3. Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Any personal information you provide to us is used for the business purposes as described above.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to update and amend this privacy notice from time to time. The effective date of any changes made will be displayed on our website. After changes are made, you accept these changes by your continued use of our website and services.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above disclosures, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call us at 626-737-8813. You may also contact us at:
440 E. Huntington Drive, Suite 300
Arcadia, CA 91006